A quality knife set that every kitchen needs
SCANDI knives have been thoughtfully chosen to be a beautiful, practical and reliable helper in your kitchen.
Ceramic knives have the advantage of being sharper, more durable and less reactive than traditional stainless steel knives. It makes cutting food like tomatoes, watermelons and mushrooms a breeze. It is only a natural choice to include ceramic knives into your kitchen toolkit. What differentiates SCANDI ceramic knives from others?
– SCANDI knives are exceptionally sharp. Each knife is sharpened by hand to precise angles that result in a 30% sharper blade.
– SCANDI knives are manufactured using the cold isostatic pressing process, increasing density of our blades, resulting in exceptional durability. The latest revolutionary V3 technology is also applied to give more superior edge retention ability.
– SCANDI knives are non-toxic. It is lead-free and anti-rust, ensuring no chemical leaching.
– SCANDI knives are thoughtfully designed
* The knives have a clean contemporary feel to suit any kitchen. It comes with a designer gift box, perfect as a housewarming or birthday gift for the cooking enthusiast!
* Blade handle does not interfere with cutting as it does not protrude beyond the blade, allowing the full blade to come into contact with the cutting board
* Extra care was taken to make sure the knife is as safe as it can be. Edges are rounded and comes with safety sheaths to prevent accidents
Gentle reminder that while ceramic knives are very hard (which is why they can only be sharpened by diamond), ceramic is brittle by nature so these knives are not suitable for chopping/prying. They are however excellent for cutting and slicing most vegetables, meat and fruits.
SCANDI offers a 30-day no hassle refund.
Make your food preparation easier now by getting a set of SCANDI knives.
SAY BYE TO FRUSTRATING FOOD PREPARATION. Having problems slicing tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, or just trimming fat bits off the meat? SCANDI ceramic knives are manufactured using the V3 technology, with blades finished at precise convex angle, giving extremely sharp edge. They make almost any slicing/cutting/dicing effortless. No more messy clean ups from spattering tomato pulp, no more struggling to get thin slices of onion. SCANDI ceramic knives will change your cooking experience.
NO MORE TIRED ARMS OR PAINFUL ARTHRITIC JOINTS FROM CUTTING. SCANDI knives are designed so you can cut with lesser effort and more efficiently. No more aching arms after slicing the fifth onion for your salad party. No more additional effort to grip on to the wet handle for a better cut. Lightweight, with non-slip ergonomic handle, you can now manage long periods of cutting easily. Treat yourself better by investing in our ceramic knife set.
THIS WILL BE YOUR BEST INVESTMENT FOR YEARS. The problem with stainless steel knives is it gets dull easily (that’s what keeps it stainless). As a result, you need to sharpen it weekly or even daily. Ceramic does not rust (even stainless steel knives rust!) and SCANDI ceramic knives are produced with cold isostatic processing, keeping the blades durably sharp. Used with care, the edge will stay sharp so you can leave sharpening out of your schedule for years.
PERFECT GIFT FOR COOKING ENTHUSIASTS. This black ceramic knife set comes packaged in an elegant gift box, making it a highly presentable gift to anyone into cooking. Bestow your mum, your wife, your dad, your hubby, your siblings, newly weds, new kitchen owners with this practical and quality knife set and they will thank you for such a thoughtful gift. Knife set comes complete with safety sheaths for safe storage in drawers.
TRY THIS RISK-FREE TO CONVINCE YOURSELF. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we promise 100% satisfaction or 30-day money back guarantee.